Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Table Pretties


I have been working on a bunch of projects for future use. Hopefully this summer we will be remodeling the master bathroom and in anticipation of that I have been makin' stuff. I wanted to go ahead and use some of it in the house, so I decided to make a display for Easter. I put the birdhouse and the cloche together with spare parts and found the topiary at Salvation Army. The Easter sign was just a bare wooden sign I covered with scrapbook paper and aged to get that shabby look. I found the eggs at Hobby Lobby, but had to tone down the paint job on them; the nest was made from a disassembled grapevine wreath and moss leftover from one of my other projects. Anyway, this is the result of pulling something for an Easter display out of my already finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment