Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Owls in a tree

The flooring guy is here pulling up my old floors.  He came in and said that he heard a sound when he was putting some of the old floor out in his van.  He looked up in the live oak tree by the driveway and saw a little owl.  I grabbed my camera and lo and behold, there was an owl!  He made the sweetest sound for a couple of minutes and along came another little beauty.  There were actually two owls up in the tree!  They are small, about 6 or 7 inches tall.  I told hubby about them and he said he thinks he may have been hearing them talk to each other for a couple of days.  I don’t know if they are taking up residence somewhere close, but I am sure happy they dropped by my front yard today!  They are beautiful.

Look what the flooring guy found in the live oak tree in our front yard...two little owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment